1. Top-To-Bottom White: A surprising return of monochromatic white was seen everywhere, though temps are cooling. The strategy? If you have nothing to wear, simply grab everything white from your wardrobe and throw it all on at once. Everyone will think you're totally chic.
2. Made In The (Polarized) Shade: This ‘80s-reminiscent eyewear trend seems to be back in force. Why? Because we really don't want anyone to know where we’re looking.
3. Mad About Plaid: Don't wait until spring; start incorporating plaid into your wardrobe immediately. Pile it on (matching’s no matter), or pop in little accents for a touch of schoolgirl or grunge.
4. Avocado Is The New Mint: They’re not just for snack time anymore. A tad more assertive than last year's mandatory mint, a booming avocado shade is still not too green. It’s just the smooth and creamy touch needed for spring.
5. Crop Tops Continue: Carrying through from last season, ladies either love this trend or hate it. Either way, it just won't die.
6. Black and White Booms: Finally, another returning trend seems to be gathering strength. Prepare to see plenty of black and white this fall, continuing well into spring. At NYFW, we saw graphic looks spanning modern, bohemian, and retro-inspired aesthetics.