Nobody throws a fashion party like Mockingbird Station. The fave Dallas shopping center’s twice-yearly ‘What To Wear’ events combine runway, music, mingling, and cocktails in one unforgettable night. The Station’s next stylish soirée is coming up on Thursday, March 28th. This time, it’s all about Vegas, baby!
Join us for Mockingbird Station’s Spring-A-Ding-Ding Fashion Event on Thursday, March 28th from 6 – 8 p.m. We’ll meet you on the Mezzanine in front of the Angelika Film Center for a Las Vegas-themed night to remember. Here’s what’s in store:
- Glam Evening Looks from Mockingbird Station Retailers on the Runway
- Panelists Including DFW Style Daily Fashion Experts and Oh So Cynthia’s Cynthia Smoot
- Special Appearances from FC Dallas Players
- The Vocal Stylings of Ricki Derek
- Complimentary Cocktails
- Prizes for the Best Dressed Guests
- Plus, Enter to Win a Trip to Las Vegas!
This event is free, and no RSVP is necessary. Mockingbird Station is located at the intersection of Mockingbird Lane and I-75 in Dallas. See you on the Mezzanine on March 28th at 6 p.m.!