Today the real countdown begins. Fashion’s Night Out 2012 is just one week away, bringing special events to boutiques and shopping centers across the Metroplex on Thursday, September 6th.
DFW Style Daily’s continuing coverage of Dallas-area FNO events has kept you up-to-date on all the hottest plans. Today, we’ll run down the happenings slated for Neiman Marcus NorthPark Center. The following in-store events will occur in addition to those planned for NorthPark Center as a whole. Read on for the details:
- Events take place from 6 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Trunk Shows featuring the latest collections by Manolo Blahnik, Lagos jewelry, and a the iconic Fendi Baguette will take place throughout the store.
- DJ’s Spacebar, Licorice Girl, and Blake Ward will be spinning.
- A fashion sketch artist will be on site to capture your image in pen and ink.
- Sweet stations will be hosted by Tart Bakery, Tiff’s Treats, Uptown Popcorn, and more.
- A sweet guessing game offers the chance to win a $2,500 gift card to Neiman Marcus NorthPark.
- Cigar rolling and Scotch tasting will take place in the Men’s Complex on Level One, along with modeling of the latest men’s trends.
- Appearances and special offers in Cosmetics will include a Kissing Booth.
- A private reception will take place on Level Three, benefitting the Turtle Creek Recovery Center. For more information and to purchase tickets, visit TCManor.org.
Created by American Vogue, the Council of Fashion Designers of America, NYC & Company, and the City of New York, the fourth annual celebration of Fashion’s Night Out will take place Thursday, September 6th, 2012. Dallas Celebrates Fashion’s Night Out is proudly presented by Fashion Group International of Dallas. Click here to visit DFW Style Daily’s official Fashion’s Night Out 2012 page!