- An “FNO 1st Stop” party is planned from 4 – 7 p.m.
- Tequila cocktails from Urban Taco, snacks, and chocolates will be served.
- Live music by DJ Fred Holston, swag bags, and gift cards are on tap.
- Free makeovers by Jean Paul Phillipe stylists will be offered with every purchase.
- 10% of sales throughout the evening will be donated to the One Heart Project.
Created by American Vogue, the Council of Fashion Designers of America, NYC & Company, and the City of New York, the fourth annual celebration of Fashion’s Night Out will take place Thursday, September 6th, 2012 in cities across the country and around the world. With just a little over three weeks and counting, DFW Style Daily has kept you up-to-date on all the hottest FNO happenings in the Metroplex. Visit our official Fashion’s Night Out 2012 page for details on events at NorthPark Center, Galleria Dallas, Tootsies, Mockingbird Station, and Neiman Marcus Willow Bend (just to name a few). Today, we’ll continue our coverage with Elements (4400 Lovers Lane). Here’s what’s in store at this top Dallas designer boutique: