- Music, refreshments, and exclusive promotions at boutiques throughout the Village begin at 6 p.m. and continue through 9:30 p.m.
- Events are free and open to the public.
- Two runway shows produced by Jan Strimple are planned, taking place near the Village Theatre.
- Starting at 7 p.m., the Luxury Fashion Show will feature looks from Carolina Hererra, Akris, St. John, Hadleigh’s, Jimmy Choo, and Stella McCartney.
- Starting at 9 p.m., the Contemporary Show will highlight Anne Fontaine, Billy Reid, Diane Von Furstenberg, Five & Ten, Scoop NYC, Trina Turk, and Vince.
- Christian Louboutin will unveil three new designs in honor of FNO, plus a tarot card reader will entertain guests at the Louboutin boutique.
- Also starting at 9 p.m., the LAFCO & Santa Maria Novella boutique will host Highland Park Village's official FNO After Party. Through 11 p.m., cocktails and bites will be served and DJ Jennifer Miller will entertain.
Created by American Vogue, the Council of Fashion Designers of America, NYC & Company, and the City of New York, the fourth annual celebration of Fashion’s Night Out will take place Thursday, September 6th, 2012 in cities across the country and around the world. Dallas Celebrates Fashion’s Night Out is proudly presented by Fashion Group International of Dallas. With less than one month to go, the countdown to this year’s festivities is in full swing. DFW Style Daily has been keeping you up-to-date on all the top happenings here in the Metroplex, and today we’ll continue with the schedule for Highland Park Village (Preston Rd. at Mockingbird Ln., Dallas):