Fashion’s Night Out 2012 takes place one month from today, and you are invited to the official DFW Style Daily celebration!
It’s never easy to decide which parties to hop on Fashion’s Night Out. Like New Year’s Eve and the Fourth of July rolled into one stylish evening, this year’s celebration will take place on Thursday, September 6th at shopping centers and boutiques throughout the country and around the world.
Over the past few weeks, we’ve kept you up-to-date on happenings at all of the Metroplex’s top destinations. Today, we’re revealing party central for the DFW Style Daily team.
You are cordially invited to Neiman Marcus Willow Bend (2201 Dallas Parkway, Plano), where a DFW Style Daily Lounge will take over the CUSP Boutique on Level Two for an FNO to remember. Beginning at 6 p.m., here’s a taste of what’s in store:
- Sips and bites by Mi Cocina and Taco Diner.
- Live music by vocalist Aubree-Anna.
- Live fashion sketching, plus a special art exhibition by Joanna Cutri.
- Shop the latest CUSP by Neiman Marcus collection, featuring MARC by Marc Jacobs, Elizabeth and James, Paige Denim, Diane Von Furstenberg, Rachel Zoe, Rag & Bone, Winter Kate by Nicole Richie, and many more.
- Mix and mingle with the DFW Style Daily team and prepare to be snapped by top photog Sylvia Elzafon for our official FNO Party Gallery.
Sequined Halter Top, MICHAEL Michael Kors from CUSP by Neiman Marcus ($150)
Sounds like the place to be, no? Well, our CUSP Lounge isn’t the only hot happening at Neiman’s Willow Bend for FNO. Guests will also enjoy:
- At 6 p.m. a runway show will feature couture canines and their fashionable owners, benefitting the Collin County Humane Society.
- At 7 p.m. Rhonda Sargent Chambers hosts a fashion show presenting The Top Ten Trends for Fall.
- At 8 p.m. the Men’s Trends Fashion Presentation will star players from the FC Dallas soccer team.
- Meet designer Stephanie Anne and view her dazzling jewelry collection in a special FNO public appearance.
- Experience the luxury of men’s skincare line Kale Naturals and meet the creators Dana Kale and Tia Pettijohn.
We truly hope you can join us for this unforgettable night!
Created by American Vogue, the Council of Fashion Designers of America, NYC & Company, and the City of New York, the fourth annual celebration of Fashion’s Night Out will take place Thursday, September 6th, 2012 in cities across the country and around the world. Click here to visit DFW Style Daily’s official Fashion’s Night Out 2012 page!
(CUSP images via CUSP.com; Neiman Marcus Willow Bend image, credit DFW Style Daily)