Created by American Vogue, the Council of Fashion Designers of America, NYC & Company, and the City of New York, the fourth annual celebration of Fashion’s Night Out will take place Thursday, September 6th, 2012 in cities across the country and around the world.
Next up in DFW Style Daily’s continuing coverage of Metroplex FNO events is Mockingbird Station (Mockingbird Lane at I-75, Dallas). An early bird party is planned at one of the station’s beautiful boutiques:
- Event takes place at Movida Boutique from 4 – 6 p.m., and guests are invited to stop in before hitting the town.
- An in-store fashion show will begin at 5:15 p.m.
- MAC make-up artists will be on site to provide camera-ready FNO touch-ups.
- Champagne and cupcakes will be served, and live music will entertain the crowd.
- 20% off all in-store purchases is offered during the event.