Fashion’s Night Out at Galleria Dallas
Created by American Vogue, the Council of Fashion Designers of America, NYC & Company, and the City of New York, the fourth annual celebration of Fashion’s Night Out will take place Thursday, September 6th, 2012 in cities across the country and around the world.
- Beginning at 3 p.m., Sephora will host Beauty Stops on Level One, offering mini-makeovers to kick off the night.
- Once again, the center will boast “the longest runway in North America”, winding through crowds of partygoers. This year, elevated sections take the catwalk to a new level.
- Two Jan Strimple-produced runway shows, at 6 p.m. and 8 p.m., will take place on the elongated runway.
- A Smartwater-sponsored Shopper Lounge, located near Sephora, will feature cocktails and entertainment by DJ Brandon Olds.
- Fashion Group International of Dallas returns to host its FNO Lounge, located near Tiffany & Co.
- Additional parties, receptions, and special sales will take place at retailers throughout the mall.
(Photos via Galleria Dallas)