Created by American Vogue, the Council of Fashion Designers of America, NYC & Company, and the City of New York, the fourth annual celebration of Fashion’s Night Out will take place Thursday, September 6th, 2012 in cities across the country and around the world.
Here’s what you can expect at this posh designer boutique:
- Event takes place from 6 – 9 p.m., and is sponsored by Modern Luxury Magazine and Z Tequila.
- Guests are invited to shop “Micro Boutiques” edited by local fashion bloggers Jen Smith of Blank White Frames, Courtney Edwards of Where Wear in the City, and Genniva Bruce of Somewear to Be.
- Cabe designer Kathy Rego will make a personal appearance.
- A competition will take place for “Best Dressed Guest”.
- Swag bags, a photo booth, and a live DJ are also planned.
- Please RSVP via Eventbrite.
(Photos via Tootsies.com)