Created by American Vogue, the Council of Fashion Designers of America, NYC & Company, and the City of New York, the fourth annual celebration of Fashion’s Night Out will take place Thursday, September 6th, 2012 in cities across the country and around the world.
Next up in DFW Style Daily’s continuing coverage of Metroplex FNO events is NorthPark Center (8687 North Central Expressway, Dallas).
Here’s what you can expect at North Texas’ largest shopping center:
- Festivities extend from 6 – 10 p.m.
- Live fashion shows in NorthCourt (6 p.m., 7 p.m. and 8 p.m.) featuring the latest collections from select NorthPark retailers including Bebe, Diesel, Dillards, Gap, H&M, Macys, Pinto Ranch Fine Western Wear and Ted Baker.
- DJ entertainment & String Quartet performances throughout the shopping center.
- Beauty stations presenting product demos and mini-makeovers.
- Participating NorthPark retailers and restaurants to offer gifts with purchase and refreshments.
(Photos, courtesy of NorthPark Center)