Fashion’s Night Out at the West Village
There’s just a little under a month to go until Fashion’s Night Out 2011. Created by American Vogue, the Council of Fashion Designers of America, NYC & Company, and the City of New York in 2009, this year’s third-annual worldwide shopping extravaganza will take place Thursday, September 8th, from 6 – 11 p.m.
Here’s what you can expect at Uptown’s favorite open-air shopping center:
- Complimentary champagne and Pinkberry yogurt at L. Bartlett, plus a preview of vintage-inspired clutches from Nicole Richie’s House of Harlow line.
- Brand-new boutique Demerara will serve light bites and drinks, while owners Cassie and Andrea Ganesh share styling tips.
- Epic Apparel to offer on-site feather extensions by Feather Your Mane for $35.
- Lure Salon presents a Fashion’s Night Out after party “goody bag market”, with vendors featuring luxury chocolates, hair care products, and more.
- Ro2 Art to host a trunk show of jewelry designs by Elle Schuster.
Local event hours may differ from official Fashion’s Night Out hours. Click here to view DFW Style Daily’s complete coverage.