There’s just a little over a month to go until Fashion’s Night Out 2011. Created by American Vogue, the Council of Fashion Designers of America, NYC & Company, and the City of New York in 2009, this year’s third-annual worldwide shopping extravaganza will take place Thursday, September 8th, from 6 – 11 p.m.
Wondering how best to maximize your Dallas FNO party-hopping? DFW Style Daily has you covered. So far, we’ve shared the details of Galleria’s colossal catwalk-centered celebration, as well as NorthPark’s tempting menu of events. Today, Highland Park Village is on tap.
Here’s what you can expect at Dallas’ premier designer shopping center:
- Scoop NYC presents personal styling event with Lisa Petty and Abby Gregory of DFW Style Daily, plus stylist expert Stephanie Quadri and NBC 5’s Annie Potasznik.
- Two Jan Strimple-produced runway events in the shopping center throughout the evening.
- Ralph Lauren to co-host Fashion’s Night Out party with the American Heart Association.
- Jimmy Choo teams up with D Magazine’s StyleSheet blog for in-house launch party.
- DVF to serve light bites, in addition to a special fragrance preview and a photo booth for ‘flipbook’ pictures.
- New Trina Turk and Stella McCartney boutiques open for browsing.
- Chanel to offer mini-manicures with special FNO polish shades.
Local event hours may differ from official Fashion’s Night Out hours. Click here to view DFW Style Daily’s complete coverage.