The countdown has begun to Fashion’s Night Out 2011. Created by American Vogue, the Council of Fashion Designers of America, NYC & Company, and the City of New York in 2009, this year’s third-annual worldwide shopping extravaganza will take place Thursday, September 8th, from 6 – 11 p.m.
Here’s what you can expect at the grande dame of Dallas malls:
- “Fashion Podiums” will feature latest looks from the likes of Oscar de la Renta, Herve Leger, Tiffany & Co., and Eileen Fisher.
- Beauty stations to offer mini-makeovers.
- Neiman Marcus to host Scotch tasting with hand-rolled cigars by City Cigars, red wine tastings by Chateau Bonnet, and hair feathering at the in-store CUSP boutique.
- Henri Bendel to offer official Fashion’s Night Out merchandise for purchase.
- Anthropologie to present informal modeling, plus complimentary wine and hors d’oeuvres.
- Additional retailers throughout the shopping center will host various events and offer “shopping incentives”.
- Musical performances by Dallas String Quartet, Bart Marantz Jazz Ensemble and Brad Hanson.
Local event hours may differ from official Fashion’s Night Out hours. Click here to view DFW Style Daily’s complete coverage.